Instagram has a TikTok-esque feature called Reels that is very addictive. You can watch shorter videos on Instagram Reels or create and share your own videos.
With TikTok banned in many regions, Instagram Reels has become a top choice for watching shorter, unique videos for free.
If you are an Instagram influence, you may want to save songs to Instagram at some point. Maybe you’re looking through the reels and came across a song/music that you’d like to use in your own video.
The latest version of Instagram has a feature that allows you to save or share music from Instagram Reels. Therefore, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide How to save songs to Instagram. Let’s start.
How to save songs on Instagram?
If you want to save songs to Instagram, you need to follow some simple steps mentioned below. You can only save songs that were available in the Reels videos.
1. Open Instagram app on Android/iPhone and switch to roll Tab.
2. Next, open the Instagram Reels and Tap the audio track name. You’ll find it right next to the role’s caption.
3. On the audio page you will see all the reels that use the same audio. To save the music, tap Save on computer icon in the upper right corner.
That’s it! Here’s how to save music to Instagram. You need to repeat the steps for each music/song you want to save from the Instagram Reels videos. With the Music Sticker you can also use these songs in your Instagram Stories.
Please note that the music you save is not stored on your device; It is saved in the app. So if you clear app cache and data, your saved music will be lost.
If you want to share Instagram music with your friends, you can do that too. To share music on Instagram, you need to follow these simple steps.
1. Open Instagram app on Android/iPhone and go to Reels tab.
2. Next, open Instagram Reels and tap on the audio track name. You can find the audio track under the creator’s name.
3. On the next screen you will see all the reels that use the same audio. To share the music, tap Split icon as shown below.
4. Tap on the Share option Send next to the person you want to share the music with.
That’s it! Here’s how to share songs on Instagram in simple steps. You can share your favorite music with your friends to help them create even more amazing videos.
How to add saved songs on Instagram?
We know you want to save songs on Instagram to use in your own video. So here are the steps to add saved songs to your Instagram Reels.
1. First, open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone.
2. When the Instagram app opens, tap (+) button and select Role.
3. In the Reel Creator, tap audio symbol in the right sidebar.
4. Next, tap Saved button on the audio screen as shown below.
5. Here you can find all your saved music on Instagram. Just tap on the audio and start creating your Reels video.
It’s that easy to add saved music to your Instagram Reels. You can save as many songs/music on your Instagram as you want by following the steps we shared.
How to remove saved songs on Instagram?
Removing the previously saved songs is best if you want to rid your saved library of all the clutter. How to Remove Saved Songs on Instagram.
1. First, open the Instagram app on your smartphone and tap the (+) button in the top right corner.
2. On the next screen, switch to the Reels tab at the bottom.
3. On the reel creation screen, tap Audio symbol in the right sidebar.
4. When the audio window opens, tap Saved.
5. On the next screen you will find all your saved music. You have to tap Save on computer next to the music/song name to remove them.
That’s it! This is how you can remove a saved song from Instagram. You’ll need to repeat the same steps for each piece of music you want to remove. Since Instagram doesn’t store music on your phone, the storage issue isn’t an issue, and you can store as many songs as you want.
Also Read: The 20 Best Instagram Tips & Tricks
So, this guide is all about how to save songs on Instagram. There is no option to save audio from the Instagram Reels in the web version. Therefore, you only have to rely on the mobile app to save songs on Instagram. If you need more help with saving songs on Instagram, let us know in the comments below.