People looking for job opportunities often have to go to the trouble of creating a professional-looking resume.
Yes, there are resume builder websites to make the resume creation process easier, but they all ask you to login to download a high quality resume.
Not everyone can afford premium resume builders and would like to settle for free options by compromising on some things.
An easy way to create a resume is to save your LinkedIn profile as a PDF. LinkedIn, the one-stop shop for individuals to connect with companies, organizations, and businesses to search for job opportunities, enables you to do this Save a profile as a PDF.
Save your LinkedIn profile as a PDF
If you’re a freelancer or looking for job opportunities, you’re probably familiar with LinkedIn. It is a popular job search platform where you can connect with people with the same interests and build professional relationships.
Since LinkedIn is a job search platform, the profile contains a listing of your professional skills and education. If you have a well-established LinkedIn profile, you can turn it into a PDF.
Saving LinkedIn profile as PDF can help you save time and money. And the good thing is that you can use this PDF to apply for jobs outside of LinkedIn.
How do I save a LinkedIn profile as a PDF?
It’s easy to Save LinkedIn profile as PDF on the desk. To do this, follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First, open your favorite web browser and visit Linkedin.com. Next, log in to your account.
2. Click on the above Profile picture and select ‘show profile‘.
3. On the profile page, click “More‘ button.
4. From the displayed list of options select ‘Save as PDF‘
That’s it! This will generate a PDF file containing your LinkedIn profile. The PDF serves as a resume that you can use when applying for jobs outside of LinkedIn.
How do I upload a CV to LinkeDin profile?
We say; You want to complete your LinkedIn profile by uploading your professional resume. You can do that too. Here’s how to do it.
- First, open your LinkedIn profile in a desktop web browser.
- Then click on the profile picture at the top and select “More‘.
- Choose from the list of options that appear ‘Create a CV’
- On the next screen, select the ‘Upload CV’ Possibility.
- Next, upload your resume and click “Save on computer‘ Possibility.
That’s it! Here’s how to upload a resume to your LinkedIn profile.
How do I download a resume from the LinkedIn mobile app?
Unfortunately there is no way to do this Download resume from LinkedIn mobile app, but a workaround allows you to still download it.
To do this, you need to use the web version of Linkedin on mobile instead of the app. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open your mobile web browser (Chrome recommended) and visit Linkedin.com. Next, log in to your account.
2. Then click on the three points in the top right corner of the web browser.
3. Scroll down the browser menu and tap “desktop site‘.
4. This will open the desktop version of LinkedIn on your mobile.
5. Now open your profile page and tap on the three points.
6. From the displayed list of options select ‘Save as PDF‘
That’s it! This is the only way to download your LinkedIn profile as a PDF on mobile devices. We used Google Chrome for mobile to demonstrate the steps; You need to follow the same steps for other web browsers.
Also Read: How to Create a Resume from Your LinkedIn Profile
These simple steps will make it possible for you Save LinkedIn profile as PDF. If you need more help creating a resume from a LinkedIn profile on desktop or mobile, let us know in the comments. If this article helped you, be sure to share it with your friends.